- Piano Couture takes utmost care in constructing its content. By visiting or using any part of this website, and thereby its information, the user declares to have taken note of these terms and conditions.
- All parts of this website, including text, images, video, trademarks, logo’s, names, methods, audio and graphics fall under the protection of copyright law. No part of this website, or any of the products being sold at this website may be copied or multiplied in any way whatsoever.
- By buying and / or downloading any one or more of our products, the user, client, automatically concurs with the following:
- All products are for in-home use only. No part of any product, may be lend, sold, copied, rented to others or shown and/or used in public.
- Using any material found on this website, whether free or paid, for supporting ones own educational endeavors, giving classes, lectures, workshops or lessons is only allowed after receiving written permission from Piano Couture.
- All rights stay with Piano Couture at all times.
- Piano Couture puts its utmost effort in keeping this website up-to-date, correct and safe in use at all times. However, we take no liability and / or responsibility for any incorrect information or any damage that has been led by usage of any of our material.
- We offer a 30-day refund period. If the customer is dissatisfied with a purchase or subscription, up until 30 days after the initial payment (so for subscriptions, we can offer a refund for the first term only), the customer is free to ask for a refund without obligation to give a reason for the refund. Refund requests can only be made via email to email@example.com. We are unable to extend this term for any reason whatsoever and are unable to provide any refunds after this 30-day term has passed.
- If customer wishes to cancel a paid subscription/membership this can be done at anytime by simply clicking “cancel” next to the subscription details at the bottom of the profile page (piano-couture.com/profile), before the next billing, without any prior notice or terms. This will cancel the subscription as of the next billing cycle. In other words: after cancelling, there will be no more billing for that subscription and premium access will be revoked on the date where otherwise the next billing would have taken place
1066 NT Amsterdam
All rights reserved